1. Employees will keep their distance from each other and customers and are encouraged to wear masks.
2. Employees are assigned to disinfecting surfaces throughout our store.
3. We are asking customers to maintain social distances of at least 6 ft with reminders on our media screens inside our stores.
4. Please limit the number of people who shop together to two.
5. We will have visual cues such as tape on the floor to maintain distance at the registers and signage.
6. Donations at the Main St location are made with contactless assistance to those who do not wish to exit their cars and can pop the trunk open. Clean carts may be used for those who would like to remove their own donations from their vehicles. There is a donation drop box by the front door at the Southern Ave location.
7. We will limit the number of people that can shop in the store at one time as needed.
8. Masks covering the mouth and nose are required in the store by order of the mayor.
We will continue to follow current events of the Coronavirus Pandemic. We take the health and safety of our employees and customers to heart and every day will be spent to do the very best to protect our community.